RECYCLING WARRANTY AND RETURN INFORMATION
Please review our Warranty Policies below
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, ALL PARTS ARE GUARANTEED 6 MONTHS
AGAINST FAILURE. THESE TERMS ARE POSTED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
We do not cover any labor on parts purchased or warrantied.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- All returns must be accompanied by a sales receipt, absolutely NO exceptions.
- No Refunds, exchanges, or yard credit issued after 90 days.
- We reserve the right to replace incorrect, defective, or otherwise unsuitable parts before issuing a credit.
- No refunds on the following:
- Special order items
- Smog parts
- Body sections cut from the vehicles to order
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase of a core charge will be included with the sale.
- The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 30 days, unless otherwise specified.
- Core refunds on used parts will NOT include sales tax per state regulations.
- Cores must be complete. Cores for rebuilt parts must be rebuildable.
- 6 Month standard warranty on all parts, unless otherwise stated.
We do not warrant suitability of engines or other parts for compliance with California or other state’s smog regulations. This determination is the customer’s responsibility and must be done prior to purchase.
All rebuildable vehicles and body parts are sold on an “as is” basis.
There is no warranty on any parts used for any type of racing or off-road use, including engines and transmissions.
We do not certify mileage on engines or transmissions.
- Because the conditions of the use are beyond our control, seller assumes no obligations or liability for the performance of the articles. You must establish for yourself whether these articles are suitable for your use.
All used merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards and/or hire an expert to so inspect. View more...